|+2 / Any Graduation Completed
|SAP, TALLY, QB, MS Excel
|Job Opportunities at
|Domestic Organizations, SMEs, PVT LTD Companies in India
The SAP FICO course will prepare students to study and grasp all of the top implementation stages for configuring SAP FI and CO modules for any business. The program also emphasises the required documentation and procedures for SAP FICO deployment projects. Learners will be proactive in addressing any organization’s business requirements for the Log to Present process cycle, as well as configure SAP FICO modules properly, after completing this course. Candidates gain experience with document reversal, document input, conventional reports, storage documents, and model account, among other GL transactions.
In addition, the SAP ERP-FI/CO course covers AR Batch Processing principles like as settling, interest computation, mode of payment, and carry forward balances. Learners gain skill in gathering, assigning, and analysing costs in order to determine profits made through distinct market and client groups, owing to the software’s controlling features.
What you’ll learn
- SAP FICO module setup and deployment
- Gathering requirements for the Business Record to Report cycle
- To optimise financial activity, SAP Business Analysis is used.
- Working knowledge of the SAP system
- Having the ability to take the SAP FI Certification test
- Ability to operate as a SAP End-User as well as a Consultant
- Learn how to use SAP to conduct a certain business process.
- SAP FICO integration with SAP MM and SAP SD
Join with Enbridg - Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Open the door to new opportunities with our world-class Professional Certificates and Specialisations. Choose from over 20 different courses to walk straight towards your goals.