|Qualification||Any Graduation Completed|
|Certifications||IAAP, SAP, TALLY, QB, IFRS, MS Excel
|Job Opportunities at||Top Level SMEs, PVT LTD Companies, Corporates & MNCs in India and across the world|
Finance is unquestionably one of the world’s fastest-growing industries. Furthermore, organisations are changing in tandem with quickly expanding technologies, forcing them to consider criteria other than the traditional bottom line. As a result, staying on top of developing trends is critical. Enbridg offers a year-long Executive Programme in Applied Finance to assist you get solid theoretical, conceptual, and technological finance expertise that will help you navigate your way through career challenges. Students will be prepared to answer commercial questions on foreign exchange exposure, transactional and translation risks, business strategy, and foreign direct investment after finishing the certificate programme. Credit risk evaluation, quantitative security allocation, risk measurement and mitigation, cash flow management, and the influence of foreign currency rates on cost of equity and budgeting will all be areas where students will be prepared.
Students who successfully finish the International Certification in Finance Management programme will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- Proficiency in multinational financial management.
- Expertise with the notion of exchange rates in equilibrium.
- Knack in calculating cash appreciations and depreciations.
- The ability to distinguish nominal from real currency rates.
- The skill to define the conditions that must be met in order to make a successful currency forecast.
- The ability to tell the difference between current, financial, and official reserve accounts.
- Identification of basic aspects that determine a company’s foreign exchange risk.
- Understanding the perils and privileges of investing internationally.
- The expertise to talk about international cash management.
Join with Enbridg - Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Open the door to new opportunities with our world-class Professional Certificates and Specialisations. Choose from over 20 different courses to walk straight towards your goals.