|+2 / Graduation Completed
|IAAP, University of Dubai, Mcrosoft Office Excel
|Job Opportunities at
|Logistics Firms, Ware Houses, Airlines & Shipping, Manufacturing Companies, Export & Import Firms, ISL, IPL
INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATION IN LOGISTICS & SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
People in the supply chain management area, like those in many other fields, can earn various certifications to assist them develop in their current jobs or improve their skills as job prospects. With this in mind, Enbridg has launched an international logistics and supply chain management certification programme.
Earning this degree as a consultant or other self-employed professional can benefit your firm in a variety of ways. For starters, certification establishes your company’s credibility by demonstrating that it fulfils or exceeds the fundamental certification requirements, making your company more appealing to potential customers or partners. It will make you a strong employment applicant among employers if you’re an individual operating in the field. Certification also allows you to charge greater rates or demand more money.
Our study programme equips you with skills and approaches from seasoned professors while also exploring market dynamics and current concerns that affect and are affected by supply chain management.
What You’ll Learn ?
Enroll to have a better understanding of the global supply chain and develop the abilities to:
- Procurement, operations, and logistics management will all be integrated across the logistics network.
- For long-term operations, use the best supply chain design possible.
- Determine the effects of purchasing, acquisition, and procurement on the entire supply chain.
- Conduct performance evaluation, benchmarking, and appraisal analysis.
- Inter – organization ties should be fostered across the global supply chain.
Join with Enbridg - Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Open the door to new opportunities with our world-class Professional Certificates and Specialisations. Choose from over 20 different courses to walk straight towards your goals.