|IT Diploma / IT Degree / B Tech / MCA
|Job Opportunities at
|IT Companies, MNCs & Corporates
JAVA + Project
The technical support engineer certificate is meant to help students gain skills in the technical support profession, which is the most frequent entry-level position in the information technology industry. Computer programmes, hardware, tech support, coding, and networking are all covered in this course.
Enbridg will prepare you for an entry-level IT Support Specialist position. This course covers a wide range of IT topics in order to give you a taste of what you’ll learn in this certificate programme. Additional initiatives, such as debugging, active directory, and comprehending operating systems, will broaden your experience and competence.
By the end of this course, you’ll be able to:
- grasp the operation of the binary system
- assemble a system from the ground up
- Select and install an operating system on computer
- a thorough understanding of what the Internet is, how it functions, and the impact it has on today’s world
- Learn how apps are developed and how they function behind the scenes of a computer.
- In an Information Technology setting, apply conventional problem-solving approaches and soft skills.
Join with Enbridg - Apply Now Apply Now Apply Now
Open the door to new opportunities with our world-class Professional Certificates and Specialisations. Choose from over 20 different courses to walk straight towards your goals.